Friday, November 03, 2006

I Need A Hero

The season finale of Weeds on Showtime left me dejected (worst...cliffhanger...EVER), no Curb Your Enthusiasm or Sopranos on the horizon, and still a little ways to go before the second season of the amazing Sleeper Cell. Thank goodness that NBC, of all networks, has the best show on television running Monday nights. If you haven't seen it, you must check out Heroes. It's basically the weekly television show version of Alan Moore's Watchmen. Those who know what I'm talking about know how good that makes it. Do yourself a favor and watch the best original program on TV so that they don't fill the slot with MORE reality shows.

Save the cheerleader, save network television.

3 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man It's el Snaps haha, I haven't talked to you in ages man, just saying what's up and letting you know I'm still alive...lotta crazy stuff has happened to me over the past few months...kind of alot to explain here but send me an email sometime at chriscash1@hotmail.com Take care buddy!

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been literally years (14 to be exact) -- but enjoyed checking out your blog and all of the other interesting things you have been doing with your life.
Give me a shout sometime- - i can explain.

sonyaluv@hotmail.com

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger omni osi said...

i have to agree. Heroes is the joint. i've even become addicted to the online comics at 'nbc.com/heroes' that give back story to the characters.

maybe it's better to have this show than a watchmen movie! it's started over here in london and i and my venezuelan classmate have been hyping it up for the limeys.

and have you heard about the 'Speed Racer' live action movie?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home