Friday, November 04, 2005

Spamburger

Ok, this is getting annoying. About two months after I launched my blog, I started getting occasional spam posts in my comments section. I didn't think much of it, and simply deleted them as they came through. Now, for some reason, I'm getting 10-20 spam posts on my site per week! How does this happen, and how on Earth do I stop it? I welcome suggestions from any and all experienced bloggers on how to stop (or at least slow down) my blog spam. Shoot me an email.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger Lawrence said...

Easy. Go to your settings and enable word verification. That way, spammers can't automatically post. Completely eliminated spam on my blog.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Kemp said...

Ahhh...thanks so much! It'll be nice to finally be free of the spam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home