Friday, October 21, 2005

If you love your screenplay, set it free...

Recently finished the second revision of my screenplay, and it looks good. My agent seems to honestly dig it, and he's putting together the package to shop it around. Really curious to see what the response to it is. It's definitely low concept and low budget, the two things that Hollywood seems averse to these days. Still, you never know; perhaps the right house or right director will take a shine to it and it'll get some legs. We'll see...

Anyway, now that it's finally off my desk and out of my hands, I can dive into writing the next one. It's an idea I've had bouncing around in my brain for a couple of months, and I'm pretty excited about it. It'll be nice to finally put it to paper, while the enthusiasm is still there.

2 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck....yo sista

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Kemp said...

Thanks. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home