Sunday, September 25, 2005

Best...end zone celebration...EVER!

I already liked Bengals wide receiver
Chad Johnson. The brash, gold front wearing Miami native is the Allen Iverson of wide receivers, and you know I like Iverson. Johnson is super talented, with a nice combination of size and speed. He also plays his best games against elite cornerbacks, embarrasing All-Pros on a regular basis. And after today's end-zone celebration, he just moved up my list of favorite wide receivers. After catching the first touchdown in today's game against the Bears, Johnson spiked the ball, then placed his hands on his waist...and Riverdanced. Something about a gold-toothed wearing black man doing a Celtic traditional dance across the endzone just rubs me the right way. I love football.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home